The unique aspect of our program is that we connect thought leaders and experts with exceptional students who are interested in effecting social change. Our students have benefited from collaborating with some leading experts on social justice topics, including:
- Student Athlete Panel on Racial Inequality
- Essence Carson, Mahmoud Abdul Rauf and Dr. Richard Lapchick
- Suzie Crincoli, PhD-c, MSN, RN
Are you a thought leader, activist, subject matter expert, educator or change maker who is interested in sharing your knowledge with our research associates as either a guest speaker, contributor and/or podcast guest? Then we want to hear from you!
We are currently reviewing applications for the following topics. If you have a background and expertise in one of these areas, we would welcome an application to contribute to the Teen Think Tank Project.
- Economic development/policy, fighting poverty, financial stability, achieving economic security
- Health equity, healthcare disparities, public health, Healthcare Policy, pharmaceutical/insurance/hospital industry
- Social protest in sports, athlete/GM/owner/executive, First Amendment rights, athlete activism, racial inequality
- Academic research methods and publishing
- Decision-making skills
- Professional development skills, leadership, public speaking, communication, networking, building a LinkedIn profile
- College admissions process, conducting college searches, writing applications and admission process, building academic resumes, financial aid and paying for college
Don’t see your discipline or expertise listed? Submit your contact information anyway. We are constantly developing new programming on a variety of social justice topics (such as climate change, LGBTQ+, gender rights, voting rights, criminal justice, etc). We look forward to reaching out to you when our programs align with your expertise.